Specialist VAT Services
At Watson Buckle, we appreciate that VAT is a complex and challenging issue that no business can afford to get wrong.
That’s where our specialists can help. They have many years’ experience in providing bespoke advice to companies and not-for-profit organisations, maximising the effectiveness of one-off transactions and achieving the best VAT outcome for ongoing business arrangements, including overseas trade.
As a result, we can help ensure that businesses make significant savings and avoid the potential VAT pitfalls, both now and in the future. Furthermore, our VAT audits will highlight changes that can result in financial savings and reduced risks.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Land and property VAT issues
- Sales and supplies
- Option to tax
- Supplies between landlords and tenants
- Capital goods scheme
- International VAT issues
- Reclaiming VAT on imported goods
- VAT rating of exported goods
- Accounting for VAT under the reverse charge
- Business to non-business supplies
- Completing the EC Sales List
- Claims for recovery of VAT incurred in other EU countries
- Disputes with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Advice on HMRC’s powers to demand documentation and information
- Negotiation with HMRC in relation to a VAT investigation
- Expert witness services for tax prosecutions and civil cases
Our specialist Stephen Tomlinson has the in-depth knowledge and practical experience required to deal with all aspects of the VAT regime.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us.
Mr. Chris L Pick, Pick Fisk Ltd