We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Senior to work as part of our dedicated audit team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the audits of owner managed businesses
- Supervising and training junior members of staff
- Reviewing and completing audit files
- Preparation of accounts including consolidations and cash flow statements
- Corporation tax calculations
- Involvement on ad-hoc and special assignments
Reporting to the audit managers, the ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with solid practical experience gained within audit in practice. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. You will also have experience of accounts preparation and corporate tax, be commercial in outlook and able to work within strict timescales and deadlines.
Please email your CV to SelinaA@watsonbuckle.co.uk.
We are currently looking to recruit an office junior to work as part of our administration team to assist in the smooth running of the office of an accountancy practice, the role will involve:
- Answering telephones – taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
- Front of house – greeting visitors, handling their enquiry and direct them to the appropriate individual according to their needs.
- Manage the post and email
- Book transport, couriers and travel requirements
- Photocopying and binding documents
- Typing correspondence and reports
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments for visitors and meetings
- Looking after stationery & refreshment supplies
Most of the training will be on the job. You’ll be taught how to use the equipment and about office processes by more experienced colleagues.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org