Business Services Manager
A key role within the business services department has arisen that will suit an ambitious and experienced manager.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Managing a portfolio of mainly corporate clients (non-audit) plus some partnerships and sole traders, including the development and maintenance of client relationships
- Managing a team of senior and junior accountants, and organising the department workflow
- Being technically competent and up to date with UK GAAP, Companies Act and corporate tax
- Working capital management (billing and debtor management)
- Fee generation – cross selling and spotting opportunities to add value
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Marketing – including networking and social media
- Assisting the directors in pitching for new work
- Involvement in strategy / development / additional service lines and assisting the directors to grow the firm
- Running and driving the firm’s cloud offering
The right person will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and have the ability to deal with the ever-demanding needs of our clients. They will be ACA or ACCA qualified with the desire to progress in their career.
Salary and benefits package is market rate dependent upon experience and qualification.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Senior to work as part of our dedicated audit team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the audits of owner managed businesses
- Supervising and training junior members of staff
- Reviewing and completing audit files
- Preparation of accounts including consolidations and cash flow statements
- Corporation tax calculations
- Involvement on ad-hoc and special assignments
Reporting to the audit managers, the ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with solid practical experience gained within audit in practice. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. You will also have experience of accounts preparation and corporate tax, be commercial in outlook and able to work within strict timescales and deadlines.
Please email your CV to SelinaA@watsonbuckle.co.uk.