Terms & conditions for #XmasWithWB competition
How to Enter
- To enter the competition, entrants will need to retweet the competition tweet, which must contain the hashtag #XmasWithWB
- The winner will be selected at random from all of the retweets using the hashtag #XmasWithWB
When to Enter and Who can Enter
- The Competition opens on Monday 20th November 2017 and closes Friday 8th December 2017.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates
- Entrants may only enter the competition once
- Open to UK residents only, employees of Watson Buckle and their families may not enter the competition
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- The prize for winning the competition will be tickets to the Gin Festival (date to be confirmed),Gin Festival in a box and a Keelham Farm Shop Ultimate Taste of Yorkshire Hamper
- The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Watson Buckle, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to your name, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on Watson Buckle’s digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that Watson Buckle may contact you in relation to the Competition
- Competition winners will be contacted by Watson Buckle. You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- Watson Buckle reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at Watson Buckle’s sole discretion. Watson Buckle’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions
- All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website, and used in the services provided by Watson Buckle and no person may make any use of them without Watson Buckles express permission.
Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Watson Buckle and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- Any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- Any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Watson Buckle’s reasonable control.
- Watson Buckle does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
- Watson Buckle shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify Watson Buckle against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Watson Buckle.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.